Stand-out schools and nurseries
Over the past five years, the Active Movement System has been introduced to nearly 100 schools and settings and 30000 children around the country.
As well as the programme evolving, the data collection and analysis has also developed to give us greater insight into the effectiveness of the programme individually and collectively.
It has also enabled us to continually enhance and refine all of its components.
And, of course, it has been able to reassure participants and funders of its impact.
Below are a series of reports, reviews and case studies for you to download.
- Tottenham Primary Obesity Paper 2019
- Slough Active Travel in Primary and Early Years review 2019
- Slough Early Years Buggy Usage Review 2019
- Slough Early Years Teacher.Parent Focus Groups 2019
- Slough Primary School Cluster Control Test 2019
- Slough Eden Girls Secondary School Review 2019
- London Primary School Review 18.19
- Slough Primary School Review 18.19
- Lowestoft Primary School Review 18.19
- Dagenham Early Years Marks Gate Review 2018
- Slough Castleview Primary Review 17.18
- Slough Montem Academy Review 17.18
- Slough Wexham Primary Review 17.18